TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE SERVICES
As specialists in trade credit insurance, MARLYN Insurance Services, Inc.
provides a variety of services both to prospective and existing
To Prospective Policyholders:
· Introduction and overview of trade credit insurance coverages.
· Analyze receivable portfolio and ascertain options available.
· Assist in preparation of policy application.
· Review underwriter’s proposals.
To Existing Policyholders:
· Review that an existing policy is written correctly, at an equitable
rate, and with appropriate options and enhancements.
· Suggest, where appropriate, alternative and supplementary insurance
· Coordinate policy renewal.
· Respond to specific inquiries regarding coverage and procedures.
· Assist policyholders in their efforts to secure adequate credit limits,
especially for larger buyers.
· Transmit to policyholders - with comments as appropriate - any
documents issued by underwriters.
· Review policy related data and correspondence for accuracy and
completeness prior to submission to the underwriters.
· Counsel policyholders on potential loss situations.
· Coordinate the filing, processing and settlement of claims.
Home | Contact Us | Officers & Staff
Trade Credit | Political Risk | Custom Coverage | Coverage Summary | Broker Services
Copyright © 2006, Marlyn
Insurance Services, Inc. All Rights Reseved.